• In March, we celebrated our 3rd anniversary in business. Each year has continued to surpass the previous and for that we are eternally grateful to our wonderful customers hailing from almost 50 different countries! Each of you make it possible for us to do what we love, so thank you very much!
• This past summer, we introduced our leather line of bracelets with several offerings but one particular bracelet broke out of the gates with a flash ... our leather horse bracelet! Much of the success of this bracelet was directly related to being featured in the November 2015 issue of Horse Illustrated magazine. What a thrill that was!
• Rock & Hardware participated in several celebrity events thanks to our membership in The Artisan Group. We gifted the press and media at GBK celebrity gifting lounges honoring the 2015 Golden Globe awards as well as the 2015 MTV awards along with a special Mother's Day gifting to new and expectant celebrity moms.
• December 2015 sales broke all previous records and is our highest sales-producing month to date. We were blown away!!! Again, thanks to our amazing customers!
• Rock & Hardware bracelets were seen on television in 2015 being worn by Aurora Perrineau (Margo) on Chasing Life, by Elyse Levesque who plays Maryellen on Cedar Cove and by Loni Love on The Real.
• We finally added a shopping option to our website (in addition to our Etsy shop) and we immediately started seeing sales! Did we tell you yet about our fabulous customers???
• We were honored to be able to give back a portion of our sales this year to our favorite charity, the K-9 Comfort Dogs. Please check them out and the wonderful things they do to help provide comfort and caring for those in need.
We are thankful, grateful and blessed that 2015 has treated us well. We hope the same is true for you. Looking forward to all the many adventures 2016 has in store!